Friday, May 18, 2012

next mistake(s)

yeah i got caught up in the FB buzz and bought some.

AFTERWORD, MAY 23: Sing along, "Morgan Stanley, scumbag worm-meat idiots." 
Yep, the public got burned. If you are unhappy about it call your broker & register a trade dispute regarding the fact that there was no public disclosure by MS et al. on the downward revision of earnings by FB. Only extremely large (institutional for instance) investors were made aware of the downward revision, leaving the public at risk. The big shots will always try to get over. Let's make them pay this time. The big shots were selling short and pocketing your money. Again, again and again the banks are trying to cause another debacle before their last one is even over. For high paid guys they ain't smart.

WORD AFTER AFTERWORD, MAY 27: Well, even though Morgan Stanley has agreed to make their investors well (APPARENTLY AS A GOOD WILL SINCE MS did nothing wrong), it seems that protocol is not passed on to other houses. So that leaves class action litigation. Boo Hoo.

Should you sell, buy more, or go blind? None of my business, but my business is that I want full disclosure before I purchase anything. Do I still believe in FB? Doesn't matter. Right now I want my money back so that I can make a informed decision.

VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment